Prescott C. Ensign is the Dobson Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, School of Business and Economics, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Struggling With Market Entry and Expansion: Parlance Communications in Mexico
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 701–721, May 2015
How to Cite
Ensign, P. C. and Lunney, A. R. (2015), Struggling With Market Entry and Expansion: Parlance Communications in Mexico. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 701–721. doi: 10.1111/etap.12100
- Issue online: 16 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!