Luc Armel G. Da Gbadji is Associate Researcher at the Center for Research in Entrepreneurial Change and Innovative Strategies (CRECIS), Louvain School of Management, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
International Analysis of Venture Capital Programs of Large Corporations and Financial Institutions
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Da Gbadji, L. A. G., Gailly, B. and Schwienbacher, A. (2014), International Analysis of Venture Capital Programs of Large Corporations and Financial Institutions. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/etap.12105
The authors appreciate the help of Georges Noel and Thomas Meyer from the European Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (EVCA) for insightful discussions as well as seminar and conference participants at the Louvain School of Management (CRECIS and CESAM), the University of Maastricht, the RENT XXIV Conference in Maastricht, the European Summer University Conference on Entrepreneurship 2010 in Tartu, the Annual Conference of the French Finance Association (AFFI) in Lyon, the MOVE Conference on “Venture Capital” in Barcelona, the International Conference on the Dynamics of Entrepreneurship at ZEW Mannheim, and the 2012 FMA Annual Conference in Atlanta. The authors also thank the Solvay Group for its support throughout this research project and Sofia Johan, Ulrich Hege, Marco Da Rin, Ines Macho-Stadler, David Perez-Castrillo, three anonymous referees, and Douglas Cumming (the editor) for insightful comments on previous versions of this manuscript.
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Solvay Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!