Amy E. Ingram is Associate Professor of Management, College of Business and Behavioral Science, Clemson University, 139 Sirrine Hall, Clemson, SC 29634, USA.
Paradoxes and Innovation in Family Firms: The Role of Paradoxical Thinking
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 161–176, January 2016
How to Cite
Ingram, A. E., Lewis, M. W., Barton, S. and Gartner, W. B. (2016), Paradoxes and Innovation in Family Firms: The Role of Paradoxical Thinking. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 40: 161–176. doi: 10.1111/etap.12113
An earlier version of this paper was presented at Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference 2012 (Fort Worth, TX) and EGOS 2012 (Helsinki). In addition, a prior version of this manuscript was published in the 2012 edition of Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2016
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!