Brandon A. Mueller is an Assistant Professor at Oklahoma State University, School of Entrepreneurship, 420 Business, Stillwater, OK 74078, USA.
Making the Most of Failure Experiences: Exploring the Relationship Between Business Failure and the Identification of Business Opportunities
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 457–487, May 2016
How to Cite
Mueller, B. A. and Shepherd, D. A. (2016), Making the Most of Failure Experiences: Exploring the Relationship Between Business Failure and the Identification of Business Opportunities. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 40: 457–487. doi: 10.1111/etap.12116
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2016
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!