Re-Feeding Food-Deprived Male Meadow Voles Affects the Sperm Allocation of Their Rival Males
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 1133–1139, December 2012
How to Cite
Vaughn, A. A., delBarco-Trillo, J., Ferkin, M. H. (2012), Re-Feeding Food-Deprived Male Meadow Voles Affects the Sperm Allocation of Their Rival Males. Ethology, 118: 1133–1139. doi: 10.1111/eth.12016
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS-0444553
- NIH. Grant Number: HD-049525
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!