Polyandry in Bicyclus anynana Butterflies Results from Sexual Conflict over Mating
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 1140–1148, December 2012
How to Cite
Janowitz, S. A., Fischer, K. (2012), Polyandry in Bicyclus anynana Butterflies Results from Sexual Conflict over Mating. Ethology, 118: 1140–1148. doi: 10.1111/eth.12017
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Greifswald University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!