Absence of Within-Colony Kin Discrimination in a Multiple-Queen Ant, Leptothorax acervorum
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 1182–1190, December 2012
How to Cite
Friend, L. A., Bourke, A. F. G. (2012), Absence of Within-Colony Kin Discrimination in a Multiple-Queen Ant, Leptothorax acervorum. Ethology, 118: 1182–1190. doi: 10.1111/eth.12024
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- studentship from the Natural Environment Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!