Maternal Care and Infanticide by Males in Helvibis longicauda (Araneae: Theridiidae)
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 20–28, January 2013
How to Cite
Gonzaga, M. O., Leiner, N. O. (2013), Maternal Care and Infanticide by Males in Helvibis longicauda (Araneae: Theridiidae). Ethology, 119: 20–28. doi: 10.1111/eth.12032
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Katherine Mclennan Brown Charitable Foundation
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Numbers: 06/59810-8 , 07/50731-0
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia dos Hymenoptera Parasitóides da Região Sudeste. Grant Number: APQ-02750-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!