Generalization of Mimics Imperfect in Colour Patterns: The Point of View of Wild Avian Predators
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 138–145, February 2013
How to Cite
Veselý, P., Luhanová, D., Prášková, M., Fuchs, R. (2013), Generalization of Mimics Imperfect in Colour Patterns: The Point of View of Wild Avian Predators. Ethology, 119: 138–145. doi: 10.1111/eth.12045
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: IAA601410803
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM 6007665801
- the Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 206/08/H044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!