Current Issues – Perspectives and Reviews
Breaking the Social–Non-social Dichotomy: A Role for Reptiles in Vertebrate Social Behavior Research?
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 95–103, February 2013
How to Cite
Doody, J. S., Burghardt, G. M., Dinets, V. (2013), Breaking the Social–Non-social Dichotomy: A Role for Reptiles in Vertebrate Social Behavior Research?. Ethology, 119: 95–103. doi: 10.1111/eth.12047
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!