Is Carrying Feathers a Sexually Selected Trait in House Sparrows?
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 199–211, March 2013
How to Cite
García-López de Hierro, L., Moleón, M., Ryan, P. G. (2013), Is Carrying Feathers a Sexually Selected Trait in House Sparrows?. Ethology, 119: 199–211. doi: 10.1111/eth.12053
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!