The Outcome of a Previous Social Interaction with a Same-sex Conspecific Affects the Behavior of Meadow Voles, Microtus pennsylvanicus
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 212–220, March 2013
How to Cite
Vlautin, C. T., Ferkin, M. H. (2013), The Outcome of a Previous Social Interaction with a Same-sex Conspecific Affects the Behavior of Meadow Voles, Microtus pennsylvanicus. Ethology, 119: 212–220. doi: 10.1111/eth.12054
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: HD49525
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS 444553
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!