Sequential Polygyny During Egg Attendance is Rare in a Tree Frog and Does not Increase Male Fitness
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 286–295, April 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, W.-C., Chen, Y.-H., Yu, H.-T., Roberts, J. D., Kam, Y.-C. (2013), Sequential Polygyny During Egg Attendance is Rare in a Tree Frog and Does not Increase Male Fitness. Ethology, 119: 286–295. doi: 10.1111/eth.12062
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- HTY. Grant Number: 92-2317-B-002-011; 93-2311-B-002-007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!