Males with a Faster Courtship Display have More White Spots and Higher Pairing Success in the Diamond Firetail, Stagonopleura guttata
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 344–352, April 2013
How to Cite
Zanollo, V., Griggio, M., Robertson, J., Kleindorfer, S. (2013), Males with a Faster Courtship Display have More White Spots and Higher Pairing Success in the Diamond Firetail, Stagonopleura guttata. Ethology, 119: 344–352. doi: 10.1111/eth.12071
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!