Non-Visual Mate Choice Ability in a Cavefish (Poecilia mexicana) is not Mechanosensory
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 368–376, May 2013
How to Cite
Rüschenbaum, S., Schlupp, I. (2013), Non-Visual Mate Choice Ability in a Cavefish (Poecilia mexicana) is not Mechanosensory. Ethology, 119: 368–376. doi: 10.1111/eth.12072
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
- German Academic Exchange Service
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB 0743406, DEB 0813783
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!