Body Size and Morph as Drivers of Copulation Duration in a Male Dimorphic Damselfly
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 407–416, May 2013
How to Cite
Wong-Muñoz, J., Anderson, C. N., Munguía-Steyer, R., Córdoba-Aguilar, A. (2013), Body Size and Morph as Drivers of Copulation Duration in a Male Dimorphic Damselfly. Ethology, 119: 407–416. doi: 10.1111/eth.12077
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- Programa de Posgrado en Ciencias Biológicas (UNAM)
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: 210545
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!