Rook, But Not Jackdaw, Post-Conflict Third-Party Affiliation Reduces Aggression for Aggressors
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 427–435, May 2013
How to Cite
Logan, C. J., Ostojić, L., Clayton, N. S. (2013), Rook, But Not Jackdaw, Post-Conflict Third-Party Affiliation Reduces Aggression for Aggressors. Ethology, 119: 427–435. doi: 10.1111/eth.12078
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Gates Cambridge Trust
- Murray Edwards College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!