Sensitivity to Seed Germination Schedule by Scatter-Hoarding Pére David's Rock Squirrels During Mast and Non-Mast Years
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 472–479, June 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, Z., Gao, X., Zhang, Z. (2013), Sensitivity to Seed Germination Schedule by Scatter-Hoarding Pére David's Rock Squirrels During Mast and Non-Mast Years. Ethology, 119: 472–479. doi: 10.1111/eth.12083
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 31071929, 30930016
- Knowledge Innovation Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences . Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-N-05
- Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences . Grant Number: IOZ11011
Figure S1: Foraging decisions by Pére David's rock squirrel (Sciurotamias davidianus) during mast (2007, 2009) and non-mast (2008, 2010) years.
Table S1: Statistical results from generalized linear mixed models with mast seeding and species as fixed factors and year and bout as random factors (bout nested within year) for each behavioral parameter (see details in text).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.