The Costs of Conspecifics: Are Social Distractions or Environmental Distractions More Salient?
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 480–488, June 2013
How to Cite
Yee, J., Lee, J., Desowitz, A., Blumstein, D. T. (2013), The Costs of Conspecifics: Are Social Distractions or Environmental Distractions More Salient?. Ethology, 119: 480–488. doi: 10.1111/eth.12085
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!