Investigating the Effect of Familiarity on Kin Recognition of Three-Spined Stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus)
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 531–539, June 2013
How to Cite
Frommen, J. G., Zala, S. M., Raveh, S., Schaedelin, F. C., Wernisch, B., Hettyey, A. (2013), Investigating the Effect of Familiarity on Kin Recognition of Three-Spined Stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus). Ethology, 119: 531–539. doi: 10.1111/eth.12091
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: LP2012-24/2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PBNEP3-132801, PBNEP3-140190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!