Predation Risk and Opportunity Cost of Fleeing While Foraging on Plants Influence Escape Decisions of an Insular Lizard
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 522–530, June 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-Cembranos, A., Pérez-Mellado, V., Cooper, W. E. (2013), Predation Risk and Opportunity Cost of Fleeing While Foraging on Plants Influence Escape Decisions of an Insular Lizard. Ethology, 119: 522–530. doi: 10.1111/eth.12092
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!