Seeking a Sex-Specific Coolidge Effect in a Simultaneous Hermaphrodite
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 541–551, July 2013
How to Cite
Werminghausen, J., Lange, R., Anthes, N. (2013), Seeking a Sex-Specific Coolidge Effect in a Simultaneous Hermaphrodite. Ethology, 119: 541–551. doi: 10.1111/eth.12093
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!