Distance from Water, Sex and Approach Direction Influence Flight Distances Among Habituated Black Swans
Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 552–558, July 2013
How to Cite
Guay, P.-J., Lorenz, R. D. A., Robinson, R. W., Symonds, M. R. E., Weston, M. A. (2013), Distance from Water, Sex and Approach Direction Influence Flight Distances Among Habituated Black Swans. Ethology, 119: 552–558. doi: 10.1111/eth.12094
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!