Locomotor Activity of Captive Greenfinches Involves Two Different Behavioural Traits
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 581–591, July 2013
How to Cite
Männiste, M., Sepp, T., Hõrak, P. (2013), Locomotor Activity of Captive Greenfinches Involves Two Different Behavioural Traits. Ethology, 119: 581–591. doi: 10.1111/eth.12099
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7737
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: 0180004s09
- European Union
- European Regional Development Fund (Centre of Excellence FIBIR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!