Is the Soft Song of the Brownish-Flanked Bush Warbler an Aggressive Signal?
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 653–661, August 2013
How to Cite
Xia, C., Liu, J., Alström, P., Wu, Q., Zhang, Y. (2013), Is the Soft Song of the Brownish-Flanked Bush Warbler an Aggressive Signal?. Ethology, 119: 653–661. doi: 10.1111/eth.12104
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31172098
- the Foundation for Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of Beijing Normal University
- scholarship award for excellent doctoral student granted by Ministry of Education
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Visiting Professorship for Senior International Scientists. Grant Number: 2011T2S04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!