Scent-Mark Identification and Scent-Marking Behaviour in African Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus)
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 644–652, August 2013
How to Cite
Jordan, N. R., Golabek, K. A., Apps, P. J., Gilfillan, G. D., McNutt, J. W. (2013), Scent-Mark Identification and Scent-Marking Behaviour in African Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus). Ethology, 119: 644–652. doi: 10.1111/eth.12105
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Paul G. Allen Family Foundation
- Wild Entrust International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!