The Adaptive Significance of Egg Attendance in a South-East Asian Tree Frog
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 671–679, August 2013
How to Cite
Poo, S., Bickford, D. P. (2013), The Adaptive Significance of Egg Attendance in a South-East Asian Tree Frog. Ethology, 119: 671–679. doi: 10.1111/eth.12108
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education and the National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-154-000-383-133
- Singapore International Graduate Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!