Western Gorilla Vocal Repertoire and Contextual Use of Vocalizations
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 831–847, October 2013
How to Cite
Salmi, R., Hammerschmidt, K., Doran-Sheehy, D. M. (2013), Western Gorilla Vocal Repertoire and Contextual Use of Vocalizations. Ethology, 119: 831–847. doi: 10.1111/eth.12122
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2013
- Leakey Foundation, Wildlife Direct
- Primate Action Fund, Primate Conservation Inc., Sigma Xi and Stony Brook University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!