Current Issues - Perspectives and Reviews
The World is a Natural Laboratory, and Social Media is the New Petri Dish
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 803–806, October 2013
How to Cite
Rault, J.-L., Elmore, M. R. P., Biehl, D. J., Russell, M. A., Garner, J. P. (2013), The World is a Natural Laboratory, and Social Media is the New Petri Dish. Ethology, 119: 803–806. doi: 10.1111/eth.12125
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!