Factors Affecting Geographic Variation in Echolocation Calls of the Endemic Myotis davidii in China
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 881–890, October 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, T., You, Y., Liu, S., Lu, G., Wang, L., Wu, H., Berquist, S., Ho, J., Puechmaille, S. J., Feng, J. (2013), Factors Affecting Geographic Variation in Echolocation Calls of the Endemic Myotis davidii in China. Ethology, 119: 881–890. doi: 10.1111/eth.12130
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 310 30011, 31100280
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Numbers: 201100, 43120015
- Campus youth fund. Grant Number: 10QNJJ 015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!