Sizing-up the Competition: Factors Modulating Male Display Behavior During Mate Competition
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 948–959, November 2013
How to Cite
Swierk, L., Langkilde, T. (2013), Sizing-up the Competition: Factors Modulating Male Display Behavior During Mate Competition. Ethology, 119: 948–959. doi: 10.1111/eth.12139
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE1255832
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!