We adhere to the ‘Guidelines for the use of animals in research’ as published in Animal Behaviour (1991, 41, 183–186) and the laws of the countries where the research was conducted.
Catch Me If You Can: Diel Activity Patterns of Mammalian Prey and Predators
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 1044–1056, December 2013
How to Cite
Monterroso, P., Alves, P. C., Ferreras, P. (2013), Catch Me If You Can: Diel Activity Patterns of Mammalian Prey and Predators. Ethology, 119: 1044–1056. doi: 10.1111/eth.12156
The manuscript contains only material that is either original and has not been published or submitted elsewhere, or stems from publications identified by a reference.
All authors have seen the final manuscript and take responsibility for its contents.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/37795/2007
- Spanish National Plan. Grant Number: CGL2009-10741
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Spanish Organismo Autónomo Parques Nacionales. Grant Number: OAPN 352/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!