Male Ornamentation in the European Minnow (Phoxinus phoxinus) Signals Swimming Performance
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 1077–1085, December 2013
How to Cite
Lai, Y.-T., Kekäläinen, J., Kortet, R. (2013), Male Ornamentation in the European Minnow (Phoxinus phoxinus) Signals Swimming Performance. Ethology, 119: 1077–1085. doi: 10.1111/eth.12167
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!