Color Polymorphism in Spiny Spiders (Gasteracantha fornicata): Testing the Adaptive Significance of a Geographically Clinal Lure
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 1126–1137, December 2013
How to Cite
Kemp, D. J., Holmes, C., Congdon, B. C., Edwards, W. (2013), Color Polymorphism in Spiny Spiders (Gasteracantha fornicata): Testing the Adaptive Significance of a Geographically Clinal Lure. Ethology, 119: 1126–1137. doi: 10.1111/eth.12172
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0557190
- Macquarie University. Grant Number: 9200900977
- Australia-Pacific Science Foundation. Grant Number: APSF 10-09
- James Cook University Honours
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!