Contrasting Alternative Hypotheses to Explain Rut-Induced Hypophagia in Territorial Male Chamois
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 32–41, January 2014
How to Cite
Corlatti, L., Bassano, B. (2014), Contrasting Alternative Hypotheses to Explain Rut-Induced Hypophagia in Territorial Male Chamois. Ethology, 120: 32–41. doi: 10.1111/eth.12177
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!