Associations between Non-Lethal Injury, Body Size, and Foraging Ecology in an Amphibian Intraguild Predator
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 42–52, January 2014
How to Cite
Mott, C. L., Steffen, M. A. (2014), Associations between Non-Lethal Injury, Body Size, and Foraging Ecology in an Amphibian Intraguild Predator. Ethology, 120: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/eth.12178
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Delyte and Dorothy Morris Doctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!