Effects of Egg and Circulating Testosterone on Ring-Necked Pheasant (Phasianus colchicus) Male Traits and Combat Outcome
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 64–76, January 2014
How to Cite
Rubolini, D., Fusani, L., Bonisoli-Alquati, A., Canoine, V., Caprioli, M., Romano, M., Ambrosini, R., Dessì-Fulgheri, F., Saino, N. (2014), Effects of Egg and Circulating Testosterone on Ring-Necked Pheasant (Phasianus colchicus) Male Traits and Combat Outcome. Ethology, 120: 64–76. doi: 10.1111/eth.12179
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!