Boldness and Stress Responsiveness as Drivers of Nest-Site Selection in a Ground-Nesting Bird
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 77–89, January 2014
How to Cite
Seltmann, M. W., Jaatinen, K., Steele, B. B., Öst, M. (2014), Boldness and Stress Responsiveness as Drivers of Nest-Site Selection in a Ground-Nesting Bird. Ethology, 120: 77–89. doi: 10.1111/eth.12181
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 128039
- Onni Talas Foundation
- The Finnish Cultural Foundation
- The Faculty Development Fund at Colby-Sawyer College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!