Current Issues - Perspectives and Reviews
Angry Birds Need Not Apply: A Perspective on the Flexible form and Multifunctionality of Avian Vocal Duets
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January 2014
How to Cite
Dahlin, C. R., Benedict, L. (2014), Angry Birds Need Not Apply: A Perspective on the Flexible form and Multifunctionality of Avian Vocal Duets. Ethology, 120: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/eth.12182
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- New Mexico State University Commission for Higher Education Fellowship
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown Department of Biology
- University of Northern Colorado's School of Natural and Health Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!