Interpopulation Variations in Behavioral Syndromes of a Jumping Spider from Insecticide-Treated and Insecticide-Free Orchards
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 127–139, February 2014
How to Cite
Royauté, R., Buddle, C. M., Vincent, C. (2014), Interpopulation Variations in Behavioral Syndromes of a Jumping Spider from Insecticide-Treated and Insecticide-Free Orchards. Ethology, 120: 127–139. doi: 10.1111/eth.12185
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- National Science and Engineering Council of Canada
- Agriculture and Agrifood Canada
- McGill University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!