Intrinsic and Extrinsic Factors Influence Expression of Defensive Behavior in Plains Hog-Nosed Snakes (Heterodon nasicus)
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 140–148, February 2014
How to Cite
Durso, A. M., Mullin, S. J. (2014), Intrinsic and Extrinsic Factors Influence Expression of Defensive Behavior in Plains Hog-Nosed Snakes (Heterodon nasicus). Ethology, 120: 140–148. doi: 10.1111/eth.12188
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR). Grant Numbers: #NH10-0946, #09-39S
- North Carolina Herpetological Society
- Graduate School and the Department of Biological Sciences at Eastern Illinois University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!