Influence of Male Dominance on Egg Testosterone and Antibacterial Substances in the Egg of Grey Partridges
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 149–158, February 2014
How to Cite
Grenna, M., Avidano, L., Malacarne, G., Leboucher, G., Cucco, M. (2014), Influence of Male Dominance on Egg Testosterone and Antibacterial Substances in the Egg of Grey Partridges. Ethology, 120: 149–158. doi: 10.1111/eth.12189
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2013
- Università Italo-Francese
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!