Sex-Biased Senescence in a Polygynous Bat Species
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 197–205, February 2014
How to Cite
Greiner, S., Nagy, M., Mayer, F., Knörnschild, M., Hofer, H., Voigt, C. C. (2014), Sex-Biased Senescence in a Polygynous Bat Species. Ethology, 120: 197–205. doi: 10.1111/eth.12193
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Vo 890
- Ilse and Dr. Alexander Mayer Stiftung
- German Merit Foundation
- Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research, Berlin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!