Does Female Personality Determine Mate Choice Through Sexual Cannibalism?
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 238–248, March 2014
How to Cite
Rabaneda-Bueno, R., Aguado, S., Fernández-Montraveta, C., Moya-Laraño, J. (2014), Does Female Personality Determine Mate Choice Through Sexual Cannibalism?. Ethology, 120: 238–248. doi: 10.1111/eth.12197
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Numbers: CGL2004-03153, I3P-BPD2004-CSIC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!