Sexual Differences in Parental Investment in Response to Parent-Absent Calls
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 258–265, March 2014
How to Cite
Jimeno, B., Muriel, J., Pérez-Rodríguez, L., Gil, D. (2014), Sexual Differences in Parental Investment in Response to Parent-Absent Calls. Ethology, 120: 258–265. doi: 10.1111/eth.12201
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- DG. Grant Number: CGL2011-26318
- Juan de la Cierva. Grant Number: JCI-2008–2059
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!