Dawn Singing Intensity of the Male Brownish-Flanked Bush Warbler: Effects of Territorial Insertions and Number of Neighbors
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 324–330, April 2014
How to Cite
Xia, C., Wei, C., Lloyd, H., Liu, J., Wu, Q., Zhang, Y. (2014), Dawn Singing Intensity of the Male Brownish-Flanked Bush Warbler: Effects of Territorial Insertions and Number of Neighbors. Ethology, 120: 324–330. doi: 10.1111/eth.12205
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31172098
- Foundation for Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of Beijing Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!