Individual Distinctiveness in the Fine Structural Features and Repertoire Characteristics of the Songs of White-eared Ground-sparrows
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 275–286, March 2014
How to Cite
Sandoval, L., Méndez, C., Mennill, D. J. (2014), Individual Distinctiveness in the Fine Structural Features and Repertoire Characteristics of the Songs of White-eared Ground-sparrows. Ethology, 120: 275–286. doi: 10.1111/eth.12206
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología
- Consejo Nacional para Investigaciones Científicas y Tecnológicas
- University of Windsor
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Government of Ontario
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!