Spatial Nest-Settlement Decisions in Digger Wasps: Conspecifics Matter more than Heterospecifics and Previous Experience
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 340–353, April 2014
How to Cite
Asís, J. D., Ballesteros, Y., Tormos, J., Baños-Picón, L., Polidori, C. (2014), Spatial Nest-Settlement Decisions in Digger Wasps: Conspecifics Matter more than Heterospecifics and Previous Experience. Ethology, 120: 340–353. doi: 10.1111/eth.12208
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- Junta de Castilla y León. Grant Number: SA094A09
- Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad (Spanish Government). Grant Number: CGL2010-16730
- Spanish Research Council (CSIC) and the FSE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!