Non-Redundant Social Information Use in Avian Flocks with Multisensory Stimuli
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 375–387, April 2014
How to Cite
Randolet, J., Lucas, J. R., Fernández-Juricic, E. (2014), Non-Redundant Social Information Use in Avian Flocks with Multisensory Stimuli. Ethology, 120: 375–387. doi: 10.1111/eth.12212
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-0641550/0937187
- Indiana Academy of Sciences
- Purdue University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!