Prey Responses to Predator's Sounds: A Review and Empirical Study
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 427–452, May 2014
How to Cite
Hettena, A. M., Munoz, N., Blumstein, D. T. (2014), Prey Responses to Predator's Sounds: A Review and Empirical Study. Ethology, 120: 427–452. doi: 10.1111/eth.12219
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!